We are always considering lateral attorneys with experience in patent litigation. We value intellectual curiosity, ethics, common sense, and the drive to succeed. We offer flexible work schedule, full benefits, and discretionary annual bonuses.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following opportunities are available with the Folio Law Group PLLC.
- Assist in case records maintenance: filing and updating all case and firm-related records.
- Assist in drafting and formatting correspondence, pleadings, and other documents
- Maintain and update the current case list
- Collect, maintain, and update needed attorney information, such as bar admissions and e-filing passwords.
- Assist the paralegals with electronic case filing in CM/ECF, as well as document retrieval.
- Assist the paralegals with searching and extracting information from court-related databases, websites, and relevant docketing and calendaring applications including PACER, Lexis Courtlink, and Docket Navigator.
- Assist with firm projects as needed and perform other work-related duties as assigned by the paralegals.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s internal affairs and client information.
- Understanding of ethics of position including ethical rules with respect to confidentiality, billing, and client representation.
- Interact effectively and professionally with clients and all levels of personnel, including attorneys, co-workers, and administrators.
- Must be flexible and respond quickly and positively to shifting work priorities and be able to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple related activities.
- Must deliver high-quality work product and possess follow up and follow through.
- Must possess the ability to work independently, as well as on a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a multi-office, virtual environment with a culturally and educationally diverse team.
- Must take ownership of deliverables and be accountable.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
The position involves significant contact with lawyers, court and clerical staff. This requires extensive interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. The litigation clerk must be a self-starter, highly organized and a team player.
To apply, please send your resume and an introductory email to email@example.com. Salary commensurate with experience. Our firm offers remote work, flexible hours, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and 401k.