Aaron Weisman is a veteran of the United States Navy’s Submarine Service. While serving aboard a Seawolf Class nuclear attack submarine Aaron deployed on Tier 1 missions vital to national security. Aaron Weisman was a Nuclear Reactor Mechanic and Nuclear Engineering Laboratory Technician, eventually qualifying to supervise the operations of the engine room.
Aaron Weisman attended the Seattle University School of Law. While at Seattle University Aaron Weisman discovered his love for Intellectual Property as a student attorney in the Trademark Law program at the Ronald A. Peterson Law Clinic where he represented pro bono clients in the Seattle area.
After law school Aaron represented the State of Washington as a Deputy Prosecuting Attorney of the Domestic Violence Trial Unit. While working in Pierce County, Aaron was appointed special prosecutor to oversee the resolution of criminal proceedings in three additional jurisdictions and resolved hundreds of cases for the State of Washington. While working as a criminal law litigator Aaron Weisman was selected for the Starbucks Diversity Mentorship Program 2020 which connects Starbucks in-house lawyers with junior attorneys from diverse backgrounds in one-to-one mentorship relationships.
Aaron Weisman started a solo practice specializing in IP transactional agreements and IP portfolio development for small business. Aaron’s solo practice was chosen to be included in the Bunker Labs Veterans in Residence incubator program, where he continues assisting veteran-owned start-ups and small businesses create manageable growth.
- Member of the Seattle Intellectual Property Inn of Court
- LL.M. Intellectual Property Law and Policy – University of Washington School of Law 2022
- Juris Doctorate – Seattle University School of Law 2020
- Bachelor of Science Nuclear Energy Engineering Technology – Thomas Edison State University 2021
- Bachelor of Art Political Science – University of North Dakota 2011
- Washington State Bar Association